Sunday 31 May 2015

NE1's Fashion Futures: Fashion Front Row at the Baltic!!!


Hellooo!!!
Just a quick one to share some photos from a recent event I was involved in earlier this month!
I was super happy to be invited by the team at NE1's Fashion Futures to participate in their catwalk show hosted at the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art back in my hometown of Newcastle in the UK.
I first showcased my work with them 2 years ago during Newcastle Fashion Week and was mega pleased to get back in the mix again this year.
Earlier this month they presented  NE1's Fashion Futures: Fashion Front Row catwalk show at the Baltic and I showed 5 looks from various projects.
The event itself was part of a 2 day programme hosted by NE1's Fashion Futures and included fashion talks from industry professionals including Henry Holland and British Vogue's Alexandra Shulman. The event showcased the work of North East designers and up
and coming graduate talent.
Such an honor to be invited to be part of such a wonderful
event back in my hometown!! 
I shall leave you with a few images courtesy of NE1's Fashion Futures.

I have just returned to Seoul following a visit back to Europe so once the jet lag and tireness had subsided I  shall update on the joys of my time back on home turf and a burek infused Balkan jaunt!!!

Love,
Emma xxx



No comments: