Wednesday 11 February 2009

FASHION WEEK AND BEING A HERMIT!


It's the final countdown....dur dur dur dur...dooodle ooh do do...

(yes...that is the song they used to play at the ice hockey when I was a teenager and had a season ticket for the Newcastle Cobras/Riverkings/Vipers!!!I was obsessed with Shaun Johnson who played number 8....it even went as far as me whipping out some form of Fererro Rocher for Valentines Day...I'm a loser!) FYI:




So yes....you get the idea....2 weeks till fashion week...see above schedule...and NO I HAVE NOT DONE A PEREZ....my photoshop is simply playing up and with my limited time....it's paint or nothing bitches....


I am officially a hermit....I've gone through 16 cans of Relentless this week...had about 2 seconds sleep...but it's awesome and I wouldn't have it any other way.....I'm VERYYYY excited about my AW09 collection....and I have an amazing team and some very special tricks up my sleeve....it's all good....


At the same time...the furthest I have been is a battle between Tescos, the corner shop and the Vietnamese up the road.....oooh BRANCHING OUT.....

On an exciting note....not sleeping and being a hermit has it's perks....as I sit chained to the sewing machine mystical gifts keep appearing.....
so far in the past week or so lovely people have brought me:
an amazingly SICK....and super gay Men in Uniform calender....
Yummy Charbonnel and Walker Pink Champagne Truffles...
TAKE THAT DVD...Yes Please!
Some beautiful white flowers (which are kinda dying now which is sad....:(
a corker of a gingerbread lady in a bikini....
a huge bag of chocolate and licorice from the parents....
errrmmm so yes...i like presents!!!
Aside from that, I would like to give you some juicy gossip...but I don't have any!!!
And with that...there is the explanation of my lack of writing shizzzz and that!!!
So roll on fashion weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!
Love and now Ive made myself want to go and watch ice hockey....
Emma
xxxxxxxx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a gift you can add to the list...beard papa's cookie crunch cream puff! mmmmmmm

Emma Bell said...

ahhh ha ha ha....i love how it's "anonymous"...but i still know who it is!!ha ha ha....
that cream puff was the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i loved it!
x