Wednesday 16 December 2009

Let's Get Fizzy!!!!SODA STREAM!!!


here is the shop front and my three custom pieces!!!
Oohh iyya Fizzicles!!!
I was super excited to be working with a mega fizzy, special client last week...SODA STREAM!!! I was always a huge fan so this special project saw me jumping with joy!!woooo!!!
So this international, iconic brand that we all know and love as we were either
never allowed one when we were a kid or were drinking and bragging about it at school all the time!
The fizzy drink machine is re-launching with a whole string of shiny new machines and super hot flavours! Paying homage to it's 80's youth, Soda Stream set up a pop up shop in Camden, presented by Frank PR, where fans and media could come and buy the brand new sparkling machines as well as sample the delights!!! The three day extravaganza launched last Tuesday night with an extra special party with 80's music, dancefloor, fizzy cocktails and allsorts! Celebs in the mix included Remi Nicole, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Shingai from the 'Noisettes'.
I was commisioned to create a selection of custom designs along with fellow artists, Dan Stafford and Meg Mathews.

me with my snow curls in action and Meg Mathews and her creations!
The pieces I created were of course covered in lots of sparkles and totally bejewelled!!!

Imagine when I discovered that they have a nice, juicy energy product to compliment my obsession?!!? It's called 'XStream'!!!AMAZING! They have a whole string of hot new flavours including sugar-free! If that's not enough, their products and machines are good for a happy environment by running without batteries or electricity, and doing a whole load of recycling!!!
LOVED working on this brief with such an awesome brand, so much fun, and of course, playing with rhinestones and glitter for hours is always a treat!!!!
Love and Fizziclessss!!!
Emma
xxxx

No comments: