Saturday 2 March 2013

Updates and Kimchi Calling!!!!

Oooooooh hiya!!!
So I have been totally hopeless in updating my blog recently.....oooppps! The past couple of months have been busy wrapping up some work and preparing for my upcoming projects....
My most exciting gossip is that I am just about to travel to South Korea for the first time... so let the packing commence! Some time ago I received the wonderful news that I had been awarded a spot as artist in residence for a project through Incheon Art Platform. Having followed their endeavours over the years, I'm massively excited to have the opportunity to get involved and of course to seek some new creative inspiration in new surroundings during my visit to South Korea. I'll be whipping out an update on the full content of my research and projects and of course to keep you in the loop with my daily experiences and gossip, so watch this space!
In other news my collaboration with the wonderful designer, Helen Rochfort, was recently featured in Women's Health Magazine...so you can spot our 'Owl-a-Rama' handbag in the shoot below!!!
You can get your hands on our bag at Helen's online store HERE!!!!
Other recent happenings include some of my work being shown as part of the 'Suzuki Fashion Theatre', styled by Karl Willett, during 'Clothes Show Live' at Birmingham NEC back in December.... There was also a lovely round up of my work on the Clothes Maiden which you can have a read at HERE!!!
Alright so packing and sorting out my roots are now on the cards...so I'll leave it at that...but I shall be back with more juice from the magical lands of Kimchi and Bungeoppang pronto!!!!
Love and Bibimbap,
Emma xxx

No comments: