Monday 16 November 2009

Where to Buy???Stockist Links!!!


my stuff in the Irregular Choice Store-New York!!!
Hellooooo!
Just wanted to give you a juicy update of some sparkling links of where you can buy my stuff as many of you are always asking!!! As you know....there are always several projects on the go...so here are various links to lots of my stuff that is current
ly available at retail!!!
Ok....above as you can see....are some of my delights on offer at the 'I
rregular Choice Store' in New York at 276 Lafayette....rainmacs, Pat Butcher jackets galore!!!!


Above is some of my knitwear currently available at lovely Tokyo based boutique,
Luke and Stella! Visit them online..!!!

CLICK FOR LUKE AND STELLA!!!

Shrinking Violet in Bristol also have a few juicy pieces from gold lame dresses and printed raincoats!!!wooo! Rock down to Park Street or go check out their lovely website!!!
CLICK FOR SHRINKING VIOLET!!!

Other clothing stockists include; DROME Liverpool, SKIRT Newcastle and Supersweet!!!
Various products are available from other projects....



My extra special handbags from my collaboration with Helen Rochfort are also available!!! For both sales and buyers enquiries please go to...
CLICK FOR HELEN ROCHFORT COLLABORATION!!!

FINALLY....my exclusive artwork for the 'Pretty Taxing' project in association with Vauxhall and The Art Car Boot Fair is currently available at Damien Hirst's London Boutique, 'OTHER CRITERIA'!!!
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER CRITERIA!!!
OK...so that's all from me!!!
Love and Toodle Pips!!!
Emma
xxxx

No comments: