Tuesday 24 June 2008

Craig David, glitter glue and the BBC...

Hello there cupcakes....
Just thought I would whip out a brief bit of speile on what Ive been up to and what delights are festering in the sparkling pipeline etc....
So the main thing going on at the moment is the work in progress of my SS09 collection which Im really excited about and makes me feel really happy...so much so I often experience a wave of nausea....got some magical tricks up my sleeve!!!!!
Alongside that Ive been getting involved in several exquisite little projects which is really fun and good for spreading the old wings....from making some super embellished headpieces for the BBC...to lurking around in Gnarls Barkley's wardrobe (which also allowed a cheeky peep at Craig David...) to waking up to find myself in bed with a million sequins and glitter following a little assignment with ITV! Not to mention a few photoshoots that are soon to be unveiled!!!
So it's all fun and games....Monopoly being one of my favourites.
Love and Sparkles
Emma xxxx

1 comment:

pruh said...

Wow, sounds cool!