Thursday 26 June 2008

Eddie and his magical camera!!

Guten Tag! (woooo check out my multi-lingual expertise!!)
So myself and photographer Eddie Blagbrough worked on a photoshoot recently which involved magical projections of phantasmagorical items including glitter and gummy bears on a chilly Camden rooftop terrace! Candyfloss pink bondage tape, 'How to Look Good Naked' and a fur coat.....
With thanks to our amazing model Yuri and make up artist Mel Lee.....
Ooooooh on another exciting note...a semi-hot UPS man delivered a big, fat, juicy parcel this morning full of some of the extra special fabrics that I have lined up for my SS09 extravaganza of a collection! I can not wait to crack those bad boys out!!!YES PLEASE!!!!
Get your chops around a couple of the beauts below!
Love and Sparkles,
Emma xxx












1 comment:

Peccadillo said...

Holy crap Em, these are lovely! They would do Bulo proud!

Simon

xx