Thursday 26 June 2008

Instant Mash, Knitting Needles and Wild Dogs....

Today saw a hardcore knitting session in my kitchen complete with getting to grips with circular needles and plying the knit bitches with bowls of instant mash and mint sauce....yum....if that is not gourmet then I do not know what is?!
Then came the arrival of a new housemate....a HUGE dog....who appears to be residing here until Sunday....I hate dogs...especially big ones....so I'm hardly throwing a "Welcome Mr. Labrador" bash....also the dog keeps staring at me in a menacing manner...I think he hates me....
The pinnacle came when Rael made his entrance into the house...the dog went wild, barking, and almost pinning poor Rael to the wall with his claws of steel.....not hot....I would actually die!
The dog was not invited to join in on the knitting action, however we are getting some great pieces whipped up for SS09....I only like cats...especially my cat....little Tango...he's ginger and amazing!
Emma xxx

No comments: