Sunday 1 March 2009

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!


photos:Thom Will-megamegamega.com

YO YO YO.....
So I wanted to write a blog especially on this...as I wanted to say a big THANKS...to the very special guests that graced the catwalk in all of their sparkling glory for me this season!!!!
The amazing Jodie Harsh rocked it in a glitter encrusted skirt teamed with a metallic quilted jacket with woven epaulets...looking SUPER HOT!!!
AND....if that wasn't enough the lovely Sam and Amanda Marchant, Big Brother Starlets, took to the catwalk in pixellated banana patterned knitwear...
.with two little dogs called Louis and Daisy in tow!!!
oooooooooooooooh what a treat!!!
Feast your eyes on some cheeky snaps!!!


photos:alex cornes-www.acornphotos.co.uk


photos:www.acornphotos.co.uk. photo right:billabaldwin.com

THANKSSSSSSSSSS GIRLSSSSSSSSSSS!
And with that I'm off to sleep.......ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....as it's super late and I want to go to the seaside tomorrow.....
Love and Sweet Dreamzzz,
Emma xxxxx
www.jodieharsh.com
www.samandathetwins.com


No comments: