Ok...so the past few days have been so busy it's SICK....so finally I am writing to give you an update on what's been going down in WHIRLERS town....
So Wednesday saw my debut at Vienna Fashion Week...which was exciting...
Tuesday night SUPERSTAR stylist and Notion Mag Fashion Editor genius, Alexis Knox, and the wonderful Fashion Assistant Marshall flew in straight from London Fashion Week to get down with the Austrians and prepare for showtime!
We ate a LOT of cake and pulled an allnighter as we prepared to unleash a preview selection of my SS10 collection as part of my runway show....
You can see a couple of images above there from the show!
A few choice highlights of the day:
- showtime!!!!! (obviously)
- experiencing a few RIDICULOUS diva moments (not from our side I might add) of a couple of people who should maybe audition for the next series of Ugly Betty...CRINGE!
- A creepy dude going in for the grope....
- Marshall finding a hot new boyfriend.
- me nearly falling over...AGAIN.
Here's a couple of random-a-rama shots from backstage!
With Super thanks to Alexis and Marshall...
Gourmet Creepers TUK
AND ALL THE GUYS SUPPORTING ME AT QUARTIER 21!
Love and Sparkles