Thursday 10 September 2009

Up North and CAKE-LET-DOWN....


Yo Yo Yo....
Just wanted to unleash a couple of bits of latest press.....a couple of the newspapers, the Chronicle and the Journal up in Newcastle, where I grew up, wrote all about my stint as Artist in Residence over here in Vienna!! Oh yes...and they talked about my entry into the competition of dreams...which is....

http://www.greatbritons.ba.com/users/17407

in case I havent gone about about it enough already!!! Voting is super tight...so we shall see!
You can read those pieces from yesterday's newspapers in full by going to....
HERE!!!!!

Oh yeah...and the lovely guys at Notion Magazine wrote this...yes please....

CL CL CLICK HERE TO READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Also wanted to tell you about CAKE-LET-DOWN....in an attempt to sample all of the Viennese cakes possible...I got a new one called "Marzipan Cake"...oh I tell you the anticipation for this one was IMMENSE...i do love a bit of marzipan....But, I have to tell you....THIS CAKE SUCKED!!! DRY.AS.STICKS.....

Love and Crap Cake,
Emma xxxx


No comments: