Sunday 11 October 2009

STOP!HAMMERTIME...BRATISLAVA!


Guten Tag!!!
So my friend Hayley is here to visit....we took some time out to go visit Bratislava....
I was sooooo excited! Ever since watching Eurotrip (like 50 times) I've wanted to go....The heel slashing incident in 'Hostel' however did put me off! (it also meant I couldn't walk properly for a week for thinking about it and cringing!)
I was expecting to hear MC HAMMER on every corner....sadly this was not the case! But I LOVED Bratislava...Slovakia rules...we had such an awesome time...and ate some really great food and walked for miles to see special churches and castles! I also nearly tripped over about a million times....damn cobbles!
I was also excited to find a Tescos in Bratislava...selling Tesco Value and EVERYTHING!
i'm going to leave you with a few hot pictures of our very own Eurotrip....










Ok...that's it....
Over and out....
Love and Miami Vice
Emma
xxx
oooh and once last thing...
here is my favourite Bratislava scene from Eurotrip.....

No comments: