Tuesday 29 May 2012

'Call Me Human Torch' is OPEN!!!!

 
Zdravo from Slovenia!!!!!
So just a quick one..... last night our exhibition, 'Call Me Human Torch' opened in Koroski 18 Gallery in Maribor...here is a sneak peek of some of my stuff including my photography collaboration with wonderful local photographer, Iris Aman Cara.... plenty more photos and full info to come when I get myself turned around!! The exhibition features my new series of works titled 'The Hives of Lepi Spomini' developed here as part of my project as artist in residence in Maribor. But, all in all the opening event was awesome and we had squillions of people come to check it out so, I was super happy!! We also had cakes (which were gone by the time I got around to going to grab one...eeekkk!) and plenty of Jägerbombs!!! So more photos to come soooonnn and HUGE HUGE thanks to all of the people who supported us and helped us out!!!!
In other news my stuff will also be shown this evening in the UK.... My work is going to be showcased as part of NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week which, I'm so excited to be involved with as it's great to do something in my hometown!!!  HERE is link to the event and if you happen to be around go and ch ch check it out!!!
Love and Sparkles,
Emma
xxxxx

No comments: