Monday 21 July 2008

Ride with the Notion!

Bonjour!!!
A short while back Notion magazine ran a feature on me as well as use the pink Lederhosen from my AW08 collection in a phantasmagorical photoshoot styled by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED Miss Alexis Knox.......and I even got my name on the front cover alongside Gnarls Barkley (prior to preening their pants!) and Crystal Castles!!!Yay Yay Yay!!!!

They ran an interview with me covering everything from the inspiration behind my work, wrestling near on impossible fabrics through the sewing machine, rats in India and daydreaming of a boyfriend who worked on the Waltzers at the fairground as a permed haired teenager!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkers!
And of course, more re
cently, the Hipster's Handbook as produced bi-annually by the guys at Notion, went to print...and they said some very nice things...and unleashed our "Under the Stairs" shoot!Treatsicle!!!
You can see it below!!!!
Love and Pajamas Emma xxx


No comments: