Tuesday 5 August 2008

FEATURED PROFILE ON MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!



Ho Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!!!
Imagine my SQUEALSSSSSSSS of delight when I spotted that I had a featured profile on myspace(yes please...only 2 weeks ago Paris Hilton also had a featured profile!loves it!AND Courtney Love has one right now too!)....to be fair, I knew it was brewing in the pipelines and my chum had already informed me that the word on the grapevine was that it was in ACTION ...but still, it was exciting, I almost wet my pants when I spotted it in all it's spangly glory!!!Check out my amazing print screen computer skills and you can see the ULTRA-TROPICAL, SUPER HOT model Rosie (www.myspace.com/angelroxi), rocking a bit of Emma Bell at my
show at London Fashion Week-it's on the right!!!Ooooooh what a TREAT!!!anyway, if you haven't checked out my myspace you can have a cheeky spy at www.myspace.com/dollydressup.....
Love and Rumbletums (yep, Rum
bletums were a super delicious weird brand of yogurt )
Emm
a xxx

No comments: