Thursday 28 August 2008

It's That Time of Year!!!!



Evening Jelly Tots!!
Oooh well YES....now that the cat is out of the bag and the relevant press releases have been unleashed, I guess it's time that I finally unveil the reasons for my sleepless nights....and being a hermit...AND stress generated chest pains....
Yes...I am doing a show at London Fashion Week this season!
If I had a pound for all of the times that people have, errr not so subtly, hounded me for the answer as to whether or not I am doing a show this season over the past few months...I would be so rich I would buy you all a one of those sick but fit clown necklaces from the Argos Catalogue....I will give some of these guys credit for the lengths they went to, to try squeeze it out of me...but UNLUCKY!!!!!Come on now guys,
I'm not stupid...Check my roots!(and they're actually pretty bad right now as I don't have time to tend to them!)...and no I will NEVER spill the beans if I've had too many gin and tonics!AND I could give anyone a run for their money in the gossip stakes....so I know all the tricks!!!
So anyway, back to the point...yep...Im doing my stand alone show on the 19th September...YES PLEASE!Very exciting!!!woooo!!!
Anyone from the industry or press can request tickets by contacting press@emma-bell.com
Love and SHOWTIME!!
EMMA XXXX

No comments: