Thursday 20 August 2009

Viennese Whirls and That!!!


Guten Tag (For real this time!)
So I've been brewing some SUPER exciting news.....and it's reallllly special!!
In less than two weeks I shall be moving to beautiful Vienna for a while!!!
I've been awarded a position as Artist in Residence within the Museums Quarter which sees me moving into a GOURMET studio, right next door to a real life Princess Palace!!Wooo!
I will be based there to develop my SS10 collection as well as experience my first foray into Vienna Fashion Week! YESSSS PLEAASSEE!!!
Having showcased in London for the past three seasons, it's an exciting change to be taking it European and also using the opportunity to spend some time living overseas!
So right now, I'm preparing to jet off and trying to learn German....(I've learnt how to say..."I would like to post a parcel to Singapore please")
There's a lot of exciting projects in the mix for whilst I'm over there....so watch this space!!!!
Also, I am looking for interns over there to come and work in the studio with me...and have tea and biscuits.....so If you are interested...please email info@emma-bell.com
Love and Toodle Pipssss!
Emma
xxx

No comments: