Thursday 3 September 2009

The Collaboration of DREAMZZZ!


Afternoon.....
I'm finally unleashing a super exciting project that I have had under my hat for a while now!
I recently teamed up to work on a beaut of a collaboration with amazing handbag designer, Helen Rochfort! I have LOVED Helen's work for a few years now, so it's so great that we now have the chance to work together!
You can see the results of this awesome project above!!!
I got to design 3 bags and it was so much fun!!!
I'll keep you in the loop of stockists etc so you can get your mitts on a cheeky bag!
Anyone hitting up Pret A Porter tradeshow in Paris this week can go visit Helen's stand in the Shibuya section and see them in all their sparkling, rainbow glory and all of her other amazing wares!!!
In the mean time....go visit her website and online store....
http://www.helenrochfort.com/
Or...if you are in the Hitchin area you can go pay a visit to her adorable real life boutique!!!
Helen Rochfort
52 Bancroft
Hitchin
Herts
SG5 1LL
TEL:01462 616174
Love and GOURMET HANDBAGS
Emma
xxxxx

1 comment:

Kimberly Ann Mansfield said...

emma! I saw your show at LFW this past Feb and was wondering, are you showing again at this LFW in the next few weeks!!?? I LOVED your collection and couldnt wait to see you again.
xxKimberly
(I also featured you on my blog ;)
www.kimberlyannmansfield.blogspot.com