Wednesday 17 March 2010

Independent, 24 Hours and My Favourite Necklace!!!


Salut!!!
Ok so just a brief one....above is one of my latest bits of press that was in the Independent a couple of weeks ago! Love it!

At the weekend the lovely Marian of www.mariankihogo.com
did a great feature on my work and also a '24 hours in the life' run-down! Muchos Gracias!
You can check out the piece HERE!!!



Finally.....it's taken me a while...but I wanted to show you my lovely gift that I received a few weeks ago!!! So I've already told you all about the awesome jewellery brand, Locketship...so imagine my jumps for joy when this amazing 'Cat's Meow' necklace came trotting all the way into my letterbox from LA!!! It's my new favourite accessory and I've been wearing it non-stop!!! Huge Thankyou to Locketship...I LOVEEE IT!!!! And don't forget to go and check out their delights on there online store HERE!!!
Ok...so I'm off to attempt making some coconut and rose macaroons....I sense a disaster coming on...
Love and Sparkles
Emma xxxx

No comments: