Thursday 31 March 2011

Growth Lily Kindergarten...


Good Afternoon from Taiwan!!!
Just a quick update of what I've been up to this past week! The past few days I've been working on a community based project with the children at a local kindergarten called 'Growth Lily'.
It was a whole new ball game for me! We made some masks and got pom poms and sparkles, tinsel and feathers all over! Here's a few photos of the school and what we were doing!!!


This afternoon I attempted to get all rustic and walk the scenic route back to the studio instead of getting a ride.... This started off ok and I minced through a load of trees down a hill and past a lake...then I got freaked out by the nature when I heard crinkling in the bushes and worried that a snake would come creeping out...so I pegged it through the "wilderness" (more like a road with a few trees and stuff)....

Love
Emma xxx

No comments: